Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Look What You've Done


When you lose someone alot of people take it deep and some don't take it at all .. It all depends on the person I think. When I lost apart of me it wasn't as big of a deal to me, because I didn't know of the influence; but I knew (does that make sense?) When I was younger grief and sadness affected me but it didn't in a sense. I probably don't make alot of sense but to me this is as clear as I can get. I wasn't as hurt as I am now. The lost of a parent is always hard, close or not. To know that someone that produced you, raised or not hurts. You'll never get to see them again, never have them console you, family gatherings never the same.. When you need them, where do you turn? It all depends on how you cope with it.  Some people tell me you can tell that something has happened to you that greatly impacted you. Someways I can see that, I've probably changed into a totally different person, but I can never tell because how was I? I hadn't even known was sex was when it happened. So how could you know how I've truly changed. My thoughts aren't the same, because I've grown up. I can't honestly tell you any part of my thinking process as a kid. Point of this was to just get some thoughts out as I listen to the song on Drake's new album Take Care called "Look What You've Done". In my interpretation he's just going on memories of his past with his family more importantly his mother and how he's great full of everything she's done for him. & I was thinking the same thing, you never know the impact someone has on you as greatly until they're gone in my opinion, only because you look back at all the things they taught you and all the things you shared with them, and it just hits that you'll never get that again.. Dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment